Last Updated on April 28, 2022
Best quality abs filament – Comparison
✓ Best choice
Polymaker ABS Filament 1.75mm Black ABS, 1kg Heat Resistant ABS Cardboard Spool - PolyLite ABS 3D...
Top 10 Best quality abs filament Reviews
HATCHBOX ABS 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, White, Model Number: 3D ABS-1KG1.75-WHT
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C - 240°C (410°F - 464°F), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25"
IC3D High Quality Black 1.75mm ABS 3D Printer Filament - 2.5kg Spool **10% More Filament, Same Spool** - Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm - Professional Grade 3D Printing Filament - Made in USA
- 2.5kg of 1.75mm ABS 3D printer filament
- Filament diameter is 1.75mm +/-0.05, ovality (roundness) is within 4% and weight is 2.1lb +/- 0.1
- Printing temperature range is 220 - 230C
- Made in the USA under strict quality standards
- Compatible with the following 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, 3doodler (pen), Delta, Mbot, Type A
YXPOLYER Upgraded High Strength ABS+ Filament,Excellent Layer Adhesion,Better Mechanical Properties Than ABS-M30、Z-ABS,1.75mm Engineering-Grade Filament,Amazing Quality,1kg Spool,Natural White
- ★【High Strength Upgraded ABS+ Filament】YXPOLYER ABS-SP40 is an upgraded ABS, with improved layer adhesion and less warpage and compatible with all kinds of professional and industrial FDM/FFF printers. Moreover, it features better mechanical properties than ABS-M30/Z-ABS, from a well-known brand.
- ★【Features & applications】 Special raw materials, Precision process；High strength（Part tensile Strength 43MPa）； Wide range of processing temperature, low warping、excellent layer adhesion； Good toughness, stable in performance；Widely used in instrument panels, interior trim panels in the automotive field, parts of computers and copiers in the electrical field, large enclosures, etc.
- ★【Printing conditions】We recommend print the filament at a Printing temperature of 220℃-260℃, bed temperature of 80-100°C.
- ★【1.75mm engineering Filament Diameter】Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.04mm. YXPOLYER filament has wide compatibility due to the small diameter error, it's suitable for almost all 1.75mm FDM 3D printers.
- ★【Vacuum aluminum foil packaging】 Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging, which can effectively protect the filament from moisture. Note points for printing and storage of engineering materials, such as drying before use, it is best to use a closed printer and the recommendation of the bottom plate temperature, and the wire after opening is sealed in time or stored in a dry box, etc.
Gizmo Dorks 1.75 mm ABS Filament, 1 kg for 3D Printers, Natural Beige
- 1.75 mm diameter, 1 kg net weight
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Print Temperature: 230 - 240°C
- Platform Temperature: 90 - 110°C
HATCHBOX Paint-Free ABS 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Silver
- FILAMENT SPECS: SIZE: 1 kg (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool, 1.75 mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm), TEMPERATURE: Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp 220°C - 250°C (428°F - 770°F)
- SMOOTH PAINT FREE ABS FILAMENT: Save time and money while avoiding toxic vapors with a filament that only requires minimal finishing! Hatchbox ABS looks great after a quick manual polish, eliminating the need for paint. Print fully-functioning prototypes, models, auto parts, enclosures and electronic components with a cost-effective solution and nearly effortless process.
- BEGINNER & EXPERT FRIENDLY: Hatchbox 3D Filaments are made with quality and consistency in mind, making it easy for novice users to get started with basic settings. Seasoned printers can push their designs to the limit without worrying about purity, tolerance or defect issues.
- REAL-WORLD DURABILITY: ABS PFR is more impact resistant than PLA and also suitable for use at higher temperatures, enabling a broader range of applications. Each spool is vacuum-sealed with moisture-absorbing desiccant to ensure clog, bubble, and tangle-free printing.
- WHY HATCHBOX? We’re proud to be known in the 3D printing community for producing the highest quality PLA on the market, with the largest selection of filaments and colors at an unbeatable price. From art and design, to prototypes and models, Hatchbox is trusted to deliver the best in 3D printing technology.
NovaMaker ABS Filament 1.75mm, Blue ABS 3D Printer Filament, 1kg Spool(2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm, Fit FDM 3D Printer and 3D Pen
- ?【Risk-Free Service】One-month free trial, Lifetime Quality Promise and Money Return Service if you’re not entirely satisfied. Professional printing advice from technique support team make sure your prints SMOOTH & STABLE.
- ?【High Stability and Durability ABS Filaments】Made by TAIWAN virgin ABS material with best performance, Less Odor, Less Warping & Clog-Free, Bubble-Free. Stronger than PLA and PETG, Ensure Diameter 1.75mm + / - 0.03 mm.
- ?【Tangle-Free Tips】1kg Blue ABS Filament dried 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with nylon bag. To Avoid being Tangled, Filament should be fix into Spool Holes after Every Time Use.
- ?【Printing Tips】Recommended Printing Temperature 230°C - 260°C, Bed 85°C - 100°C. ABS Spool Diameter: 7.8" - Spool Width: 2.6" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.1".
- ?【Cost-effective & Wide Compatibility】Manufacturer NovaMaker has over 8years 3D filament R&D experiences, and produce all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to 3d filament cost-effective and reliable for 1.75mm FDM 3D printers + 3D Pen.
MYNT3D Super 3D Pen, 1.75mm ABS and PLA Compatible 3D Printing Pen
- Turn your ordinary drawings into 3D works of art
- Stepless speed slider lets you regulate flow for optimal control of material while you're drawing
- New: ultrasonic sealed nozzle is nearly clog-proof and provides market leading durability
- The Super 3D Printing Pen is great for kids, artists and engineers of all ages
- Kit includes 3 colors of ABS plastic filament A/C adapter and slim, ergonomic touch pen with 1 year limited warranty
3D Printing Logbook: Learn from 3D Printing Failures and Ensure Continuous Improvement in Print Quality, Maintenance and Speed through Systematic Record Keeping
|Number Of Pages||152|
Polymaker ABS Filament 1.75mm Black ABS, 1kg Heat Resistant ABS Cardboard Spool - PolyLite ABS 3D Filament 1.75mm Black Filament
- ? 【Impact and Heat Resistant】 - PolyLite ABS filament 1.75mm Black is a very durable material engineered to reduce jamming. It provides high heat resistance (Vicat Softening Temperature: 104?C) and good mechanical properties. PolyLite 3D print ABS Black is a good choice for functional parts that require durability or high temperature resistance
- ? 【Higher Stability】 - PolyLite 1.75 ABS Filament Black( Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Filament ) is made with a specialty bulk-polymerized ABS resin, which has significantly lower volatile content compared to traditional ABS resins. If you need some UV resistant feature, we recommed our UV resistant ASA filament for your outdoor requirements
- 【Moisture Free】 - Our Polymaker Black ABS filament 1.75mm comes in a vacuum-sealed, re-sealable bag with dessicant in it, in addition to being packaged in a sturdy, sealed box, worry-free high quality package to make sure the best printing performance of your filament
- ?? 【Cardboard Spool】 - Comes in upgraded 3.0 version packaging with fully recycled cardboard spool and box
- ?? 【Important Note】 - Please pass the filament through the fixed hole to avoid tangles after use. 1.75 ABS filament requires a heat-bed and a proper printing surface to avoid warping. Big parts are prone to warp in domestic printers and odor when printed is stronger than with PLA. Using raft or brim or reduce the speed for the first layer could help avoid warping
PLA 3D Printer Filament, SUNLU PLA Filament 1.75mm, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75mm, PLA Black
- 【Toughness Enhanced PLA Filaments】---SUNLU premium PLA filaments have the advantages of incredible ease of printing Optimized printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】These tough PLA filaments to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】--- Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag. Recommended PLA Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 215-220℃, bed 70℃ .
- 【Wide Compatibility】 --- Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm.
- 【Risk-Free】 --- One-month free trial, 30 day Money-back if you’re not satisfied. Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.5" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"